Learn how the city of Dublin, OH deployed a smart parking traffic surveillance solution over a 5G network that enabled IoT devices and data center compute at the network edge – and how Assure1® delivered closed-loop service assurance that enabled autonomous operations and a path to zero-wait, zero-touch, and zero-trouble.
In the TMF Catalyst Smart Networks for Smart Cities, Fujitsu and Federos proposed a digital transformation framework to enable the deployment of end-to-end services over wireless and virtual environments, while providing autonomous network connectivity and ensuring consistent SLAs across multiple network domains. The proposed solution also demonstrated network service reliability for critical video analytics, which requires high-bandwidth and low-latency for real-time video processing.
This webinar will give you:
- A digitization platform framework to deliver innovative services at the 5G network edge
- A perspective on closed-loop service assurance and autonomous operations for 5G networks
- The approach used and the key benefits of the solutions that enabled it
Register today to see how Assure1 can help you:
- Deliver closed-loop service assurance in the 5G era – automating multi-domain network services delivery processes to reduce operational costs, improve service quality, and accelerate delivery
- Maximize the uptime of critical networks and services
- Future-proof your environment for new business demands and scale