Posted Job Openings
Federos is hiring immediately for the following positions. If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Junior Technical Support Engineers
Federos is expanding its experienced technical organization and offers exciting opportunities for career growth and development to junior engineers. The Federos UK offices are based in the Thames Valley, with headquarters in Bracknell, Berkshire.
This role requires an understanding of Linux server systems, preferably Red Hat and Mac OSX.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Responding to Customer Support Tickets and Requests
- Troubleshooting Priority 3 and Priority 4 Customer Tickets
- Performing Basic Platform UI Quality Assurance Testing
- Monitoring and reporting on system and network performance
- Creating Platform Knowledgebase and Solution Articles
Senior Sales Executive
Looking for strong & proven consultative sales experience in software and technology sales in the Dallas and Denver metro areas, Washington D.C. area, Atlanta, and in Germany/Austria.
- Sales experience in both large and small company environments
- Experience with the longer sales cycles of transformational products
- Skill in developing a network of C-level contacts and building knowledge of the business issues they face
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide C-Level decisions support to organizations in achieving their business goals
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers
- Extensive industry expertise and account knowledge
- Strong level of business acumen