Federos was founded in 2005 with the vision of ensuring that information technology is easy to manage, works properly, and delivers business value to all users. Our mission is to unify and simplify technology management with a much better solution than the incumbent and now legacy vendors.
Federos employees are encouraged to develop new ideas, new approaches and new abilities. This entrepreneurial atmosphere is just part of what makes Federos an exciting and motivating place to work. And we love to compete against the big guys and win! As a rapidly growing company, we are constantly seeking talented and focused individuals to continue their careers and join the team. Federos offers an attractive compensation package, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted Job Openings
Federos is hiring immediately for the following positions. If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Senior Sales Executive
Looking for strong & proven consultative sales experience in software and technology sales in the Dallas and Denver metro areas, Washington D.C. area, Atlanta, and in Germany/Austria.
- Sales experience in both large and small company environments
- Experience with the longer sales cycles of transformational products
- Skill in developing a network of C-level contacts and building knowledge of the business issues they face
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide C-Level decisions support to organizations in achieving their business goals
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers
- Extensive industry expertise and account knowledge
- Strong level of business acumen