The Federos software-defined operations solutions, including Assure1™ and Fusion1™, brings together fault, performance, topology and service management into an integrated and scalable platform. It also includes AIOps capabilities that properly leverage event noise and drive actionable insights that can be automated.
Assure1 provides sophisticated event analytics and machine learning using historical and real-time data to help customers quickly and accurately pinpoint and automatically resolve the root cause of service impacting events. It also provides significant performance, scalability, and operating expense advantages over legacy and silo-based tools, resulting in improved user experience for your customers.
Fusion1 provides workflow automation and contextual virtualization that allows customers to customize, track, and analyze key business data from multiple cross discipline systems, including order management, service level management (SLA) reporting, performance, availability, change and topology.
The Federos software-defined operations platform accelerates customers’ ability to simplify, automate and transform their operating environments in their quest to zero service downtime.
Federos solutions provide:
- A new level of operational and service management efficiency
- Reduced operational costs by integrating data into one platform and reducing manual work
- Improved service quality resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- A unified solution, single source of truth
- Ability to quickly identify the smaller set of relevant events that are actionable
- Lower mean-time to investigate (MTTI) and mean-time-to-resolve (MTTR)
- Real-time visibility of the infrastructure, providing an accurate and up-to-date view of the network inventory and topology
- Simplified operations environment including legacy tool consolidation, by enabling a reduction of the number of tools required to manage their infrastructure and services
Machine Learning and Event Analytics
Machine Learning and Event Analytics for Intelligent Insights to Make Better Business Decisions